I am a graphic designer, reacting on global changes. An imagemaker, creating impact with images. An educator, encouraging students to reach beyond limits.
The world is in a constant flux. Culturally, politically, socially, economically, … so is education and design. As a designer and educator, I belief that designers have a very powerful position, as they can create images that react on these changes and even shape them. This belief guides my actions as a designer, illustrator and educator.
- Independent designer, working on commissioned and self-initiated projects.
- I design visual identities, illustrations and create projects for primarily international organisations that focus on philanthropy, development aid, environmental development and scientific topics.
- Founder Pitch Black Graphic Design – studio for corporate design located in The Hague and Berlin
- Educator at the St. Joost School of Art & Design in Breda, The Netherlands
- Master of Arts at the department of graphic design at the Academy of Fine Arts Warsaw (Akademia Sztuk Pięknych w Warszawie)
- Master of Arts at the department of graphic design at the Post St’Joost Academy of Fine Art and Design St.Joost
- Basic Certification of Didactics, and Professional Teachers Proficiency for higher education (Basiskwalificatie Didactische Bekwaamheid BDB)
- Basic Certification of Examiners for higher education (Basis Kwalificatie Examinering – BKE)