Design a simple 3d model of your project (depending on your project, it can be a product, a situation, an exhibition, an intervention in public space). The 3d model must be in scale of a small puppet – for example lego or playmobil.
Take a camera and document the interaction between your puppet (the user) and your design.
Try to answer following questions:
• How does the user interact with your design?
• How does the user and the design change over time?
• How does the design invite the user to action?
• How does the design influence the behaviour of the user?
• What feeling does the design evoke?
• Does the feeling change over time?
• What moods and emotions can the user experience when engaging with the design?
• Try to involve senses that cannot be seen (such as touch, sound, smell, taste).